Antioxidants protect the body from the harmful effects of by-products known as free radicals, made normally when the body changes oxygen and food into energy. The discovery of antioxidants raised hopes that people could slow aging simply by adding them to the diet. So far, studies of antioxidant-laden foods and supplements in humans have yielded little support for this conclusion. Further research, including large-scale epidemiological studies, might clarify whether dietary antioxidants can help people live longer, healthier lives. For now, although the effectiveness of dietary antioxidant supplementation remains controversial, there is positive evidence for the health benefits of fruits and vegetables.
Can we prevent aging with Calorie Restriction, Intermittent Fasting, Resveratrol, and Rapamycin
- What is Hormone ? What are the types of Hormones ?
- How Hormones Work in body?
- What is Hormone Therapy?
- Some Dangers of Hormone Therapy and “Anti-Aging” Supplements
- Can we prevent aging with Human Growth Hormone (hGH)?
- Can we prevent aging with Testosterone?
- Can we prevent aging with Estrogen and progesterone ( hormone treatment )?
- Can we prevent aging with Dehydroepiandrosterone, or DHEA?
- What can you do to help prevent illness?